PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Oh! Another nerd?, Introduction to Beesna
This user is currently Offline.
17 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Beesna can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Beesna posted at Jan 31 2018, 04:04 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hello humans!

It's me another human. I'm Beesna, I came up with that name after making multiple jokes with my friend about weird things to name pets. I know. Odd.

This is my second Pokemon rp website but usually I use things like Amino to get my role playing needs fullfilled. Honestly...I'm pretty terrible at it and getting started is the hardest part for me. I also get super busy so I'm not likely to start multiple threads at once unless you aren't responding. I go by he/him/his pronouns and my two favorite Pokemon are Cubone and Oshawott. My favorite type is Water or Fighting type and I like long walks on the beach and margarit-...Wait. I'm getting off topic here.

So yeah! Whenever I get a character created I'm excited to possibly make friends and (possibly?) enemies.

See y'all on the flipside of the rp.

- Beesna

32 years old
"That sounds like a challenge. Hold my drink."
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Takarra can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Takarra posted at Jan 31 2018, 09:57 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Welcome, welcome, Beesna!

As a dog trainer and someone who has met literally thousands of pets, I approve of the unusual 'pet name'. ^-^

You can call me Taka or Tak and I am one of the moderators here. I'm glad you've decided to give us a try! We are super laid back here, so you can start as few or as many (y'know...40 like myself) threads as you like. Most of our members are pretty good about posting at a decent clip and are pretty open about letting you know how often that is if it affects your decisions (I'm at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes more).

I look forward to seeing your character(s). If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to hit us up in the Cbox, the Discord (invite in your welcome PM), or PM me, Sloth, or Shafaer! When you are ready to roll, you're welcome to dive into my plotter and we'll cook up some delicious plots (I have a feeeeeew characters to choose from).

Once again welcome and I look forward to see you around the site!

~Takarra

35 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Rotenda can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Rotenda posted at Feb 1 2018, 12:13 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Welcome to the site, I too prefer unusual names for my pets, but they are often someone human sounding, like my Cat named Sisca. I hope you enjoy it here, and you are welcome to check out my plotter for storying purposes, like Takarra i post 3-4 times a week usually.

17 years old
Please don't feel bad to remind me of things! I forget to write things down/keep track so that I don't forget them. If it's been a few days on anything I probably forgot and won't get mad to be reminded, promise!
Open Inventory
LC:
Dragon can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Thunder
Static
Lv.100
100%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Dragon posted at Feb 1 2018, 01:40 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hey Beesna! Dragon here, I post somewhere around the wherabouts of extremely often, (several posts a day if given the proper responses) and I'm happy to show you around, help out with anything, or thread as much as is your want. Welcome to Pledge!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay